RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH

COPYRIGHT © 2016 - 2019 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

The Basics of Air Ionization

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soundiceuk

The Basics of Air Ionization Empty
PostSubject: The Basics of Air Ionization   The Basics of Air Ionization Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:04 am

Hi everyone, one of our top R&D engineers has found this article about Air Ions.

Hey says: "It contains a lot of information that will help us understand Radiant Energy and the particles in the Earths atmosphere.

There is one particular chapter that points to a possible link with Moray ion valve. The chapter is about Alpha particles and the natural production of ions from decay of Radium in the earth.

I feel this article is very appropriate for an insight into our work and projects, I think all members should read this article carefully."

http://www.globalplasmasolutions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25

Best regards,

Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
warrensk

warrensk

PostSubject: Re: The Basics of Air Ionization   The Basics of Air Ionization Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 2:53 pm

When high voltage is applied to my rodin coil it produces large amounts of ozone in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
soundiceuk

PostSubject: Re: The Basics of Air Ionization   The Basics of Air Ionization Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:03 pm

Hi Warren, my experiments with HV lighting produced ozone too.

I could see the wires glowing purple with the lights off.

Just in case readers are not aware. Always experiment in a well ventilated area.

Too much ozone in a confined space will attack your lungs and can cause damage.

Lightning produces ozone too and this is the reason for the odor in lightning storms.

Here is Nikola Tesla's patent for producing ozone.

Maybe there is a gem hidden inside.

http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla-patents-568,177-apparatus-for-producing-ozone

Best regards,

Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Basics of Air Ionization   The Basics of Air Ionization Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Basics of Air Ionization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH :: RADIANT ENERGY RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT-
Jump to: