RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH

COPYRIGHT © 2016 - 2024 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

7TH EDITION FINAL v5.4.7 FULL DISCLOSURE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ovidonster

ovidonster

7TH EDITION FINAL v5.4.7 FULL DISCLOSURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7TH EDITION FINAL v5.4.7 FULL DISCLOSURE   7TH EDITION FINAL v5.4.7 FULL DISCLOSURE Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:09 pm

Dear Bruce,

thank you for disclosing your lifetime achievment!
You will always be remembered!

Best regards,
Ovidiu.
Back to top Go down
BSEEMD

7TH EDITION FINAL v5.4.7 FULL DISCLOSURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7TH EDITION FINAL v5.4.7 FULL DISCLOSURE   7TH EDITION FINAL v5.4.7 FULL DISCLOSURE Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2017, 7:21 pm

Dear Bruce,

Thank you very much for your amazing work.  I am very new to this, less than a week.  Although I hold a BSEE, and practiced 12 years in the field, I was never taught this information.  Plus, it has been a while since I deal with engineering since I actually became a medical doctor, and I am currently practicing in the medical field.

I learned about this technology when researching to buy an alternative energy generator.  I am not surprised that big corporations and NWO have blocked the widespread dissemination of this technology.  But, it is with the work from men like you that this suppression of information and technology will end.  

My immediate goal with this technology is to build my own "free-energy" power generator to power my home (small 3/2, central A/C, refrigerator, H2O heater).  To this end, I came across a great deal of information.  One of the best sources is this 3000+ e-book website: www dot free-energy-info dot com.  Are you familiar with it?  

My request is for some guidance.  I would like to know, based on your experience, what will be the most cost-effective, portable generator that meets the above needs, which I can build by myself?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Mario
www dot VoteMario dot us
Florida Senate Candidate District 40
Back to top Go down

7TH EDITION FINAL v5.4.7 FULL DISCLOSURE
Page 1 of 1