RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RADIOIONICS™ RESEARCH

COPYRIGHT © 2016 - 2019 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Latest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT

Go down 
+3
soundiceuk
guruji
Earth ION Energy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth ION Energy

Earth ION Energy

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Empty
PostSubject: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 5:47 pm

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Valida13

This circuit was produced by one of our engineers to validate the technology.

It was based on Radiant Energy Proof of Concept v2.6

- PRIVATE ENGINEER -

Both ammeters have 10uf caps fitted to them.

I thought these might be interesting to any one working on the beat frequencies.

This first one is when it locked.

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Beat1

The yellow is the driven oscillator and the blue is not powered, simply a slave.

Below shows the two oscillations when there is no beat lock, both latch on to the same phase.

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT DS0017

You can tune one oscillator or the other to shift the phases so when one is high the other is low. This is when you start shaking the environment. Below shows the beginning of a phase shift...

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT DS0016

The next one shows the first one expanded....

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Beat2

I find this interesting because when you look at the center of the beat you can see the phase shift but also that the slave oscillator is leading the primary oscillator peaks on ring down, they line up in the center then trail slightly during ring up.

I may be interpreting this wrong but in my mind the ring down side is giving energy to the driver and on ring up the driver is giving energy to the slave.

Also interesting is both the 1st picture and the last are from the same test oscillator, the difference between the beats is 79000 hz in the first and the second is 138000 hz the first is a harmonic of 7.9 the second 8. With no real way of making tiny precise movements I'd say I came pretty close, this seemed to be the only spot between the pair that I could get a beat lock.

Last edited by Earth ION Energy on January 28th 2013, 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earth ION Energy

Earth ION Energy

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 8:19 pm

Here is the first test with no input other than earth and ground connections. This is not the schematic I originally drew and it's more similar to the 2.6 verson or more precisely a transistor driven regenerator. This one is using both coils of the mystery coil set up, the 25 is used as the power rail where the 50 turn coil is the antenna side. I know flimbsy description but I'd rather not get to detailed at the moment as it is going to change as I play with it...

The first scope shot is with no load on the output coil and produces spikes over 400 volts. I stopped using my scope with the circuit unloaded as soon as I saw it fill the screen...

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Scope_10

Notice all the wide band peaks from below 400khz to over 1.7Mhz, it's actually running at 1.083Mhz but is ringing at 22khz go figure... the transistor really hammers the first "ping" then it rings down...

The next one is loaded with 8 - 3.7 volt 10mm ultra bright LED's wired in series on an AV plug and the antenna connection is in the middle of the the series ( 4 pos 4 neg ).

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Scope_11

A nice smooth wave form but look at the 1.084 Mhz peak - ultra wide band ranging again from around 400khz to 1.7Mhz with other harmonics poping up down the line.

Not to shabby for a ground/antenna input... I am especially impressed by the HV output I am getting - didnt' expect to see that... More testing to come on this one... I'll do a rough schematic when I get some time...
Back to top Go down
guruji

guruji

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2012, 7:50 am

Thanks for sharing very interesting. Recently I've built Ascanius circuit but it's not giving me alot. For antenna I've put an aluminium sheet as he says. Would like ideas how I can get more radiant energy from this circuit.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
soundiceuk

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2012, 12:23 pm

Using an ION valve is the way forward to obtain the energy we seek. Very Happy

There are still projects going on in the background to advance the technology such as the Mk2 ION Receiver.

Bruce desperately wants to perfect the ion valve before releasing a high wattage design that can undergo independent lab testing and public demonstrations.

The radiation levels need to be proven as well as the power output and lifespan of the valves.

No one has managed to replicate the basic ion valve yet because no one ran the marathon.

Bruce has since furthered the design to the point where he is using the best materials available on the planet.

Refining the formula to optimum on a small budget becomes very difficult.

It is his dream to release this technology to the world ASAP.

I will ask Bruce to send me the list of equipment needed to carry out this task so I can post it on the forum.

As always, thanks for your continued support Guruji. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richard M

Richard M

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 8:04 pm

I myself am in the process of creating my own version or Moray's " Moray Valve " to better gate and Amplify the incoming Radiant Energy and Prevent it from flowing backward. Once it is done I shall use it with my own Circuitry.

Moray's Detector would operate a loudspeaker alone without any additional input other then what was being harnessed from/through the Detector itself. This Is what I hope to accomplish.

Not a Easy task and time,money,equipment and materials are definitely a factor. If I am not mistaken Bruce has stated to me in emails that he is in the process of creating his own version of a Moray Valve detector as well.

So I am not to sure where the Original Ion Valve concept fits in once the Ion detector is in Initiated into Bruce's own Radiant Energy circuitry ?

Time will tell...

It is coming soon...

Be Prepared...

Richard M
Back to top Go down
soundiceuk

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 8:27 pm

Hi Richard, the different names of the custom component such as "ion valve", "ion detector", "radiant energy detector" & "Moray valve detector" have added to the confusion of the technology.

Even I was confused about this for quite some time, but they are all essentially the same thing.

So now the detector seems to appear in two, nearly three flavours. Very Happy

The Moray Valve.

Perreualt Radiant Energy Detector (ION Valve).

Richard M's valve.

All the best,

Paul Cool
Back to top Go down
LtBolo

LtBolo

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:01 pm

At the risk of sounding antagonistic, I haven't seen a circuit yet where the 'detector' was doing anything other than acting as a high pass filter, and rectifying everything that it passes. Since the main tank frequency is 500kHz or so, the 'detector' is passing and rectifying frequencies mostly above that...harmonics of the fundamental.

That would suggest that virtually any rectifier of sufficiently high bandwidth will work for this application and that exotic rectifiers are not necessary. Just my opinion. At such time as Bruce or Moray wish to release a more complete picture of the true energy source, I would welcome being proven wrong.

I have a pretty comprehensive theory, and nothing I've seen yet disproves it. I do believe that atmospheric ions can play a role in providing broadband noise, but I am not convinced they are the primary source of energy. Again, I would welcome being proven wrong. In fact, I would welcome proof of any kind...
Back to top Go down
soundiceuk

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:27 pm

I believe there are less than a dozen people alive who have witnessed the phenomena Bruce calls "Alpha Fusion".

The alpha fusion process is best described in:

http://www.earthionenergy.com/disclosures/US7800286.pdf

http://www.earthionenergy.com/pdf/calculations-for-alpha-fusion.pdf

I do not believe there are any off the shelf components that can harness the energy from an alpha fusion reaction using electrostatic waves as the trigger.

I believe that the energy source which can be utilised to trigger the alpha fusion reaction is best described in:

http://www.earthionenergy.com/pdf/Auroral%20Kilometric%20Radiant%20Energy.pdf

I totally understand how much everyone wants to see proof.

If things progress this year as well as they have in the last week, we will have much more than than proof this year. Very Happy

All the best,

Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
warrensk

warrensk

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 11:23 pm

Richard M wrote:
I myself am in the process of creating my own version or Moray's " Moray Valve " to better gate and Amplify the incoming Radiant Energy and Prevent it from flowing backward. Once it is done I shall use it with my own Circuitry.

Moray's Detector would operate a loudspeaker alone without any additional input other then what was being harnessed from/through the Detector itself. This Is what I hope to accomplish.

Not a Easy task and time,money,equipment and materials are definitely a factor. If I am not mistaken Bruce has stated to me in emails that he is in the process of creating his own version of a Moray Valve detector as well.

So I am not to sure where the Original Ion Valve concept fits in once the Ion detector is in Initiated into Bruce's own Radiant Energy circuitry ?

Time will tell...

It is coming soon...

Be Prepared...

Richard M

Hey Richard, do your current plans have any differences in materials compared to the PDFs posted on the subject? Something that people could make at home with supplies from local hardware stores and maybe some uranium ore off of eBay would really change things.

Warren
Back to top Go down
Richard M

Richard M

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2013, 12:58 am

Paul Townley...

there is a Quite difference between Bruce's ion valve and Moray's Valve.

and that is in their construction. They are essentially meant to do the same thing but are built essentially differently.

Bruce's ion valve uses a anode and cathode in a vacuum with gases.

Moray's Detector is alot more smaller without the need of a vacuum and uses a certain mixture of semi-conductors and a small amount of radioactive material.

and the Valve I have built is totally based off of the forefathers of early crystal radio and Moray's work but with my own Design,Ingenuity,Concepts and Intuition.

I am staying true to Dr.Moray's original work and Experimenting in the same direction and walking down the same road as did he. Because as we all well know Dr.Moray had the Best known and documented device that did ACTUAL WORK in the History of the Field and he and Tesla are the Forefathers of Us all embarking on this mission to Re-Discover Radiant Energy Transmutation for Power Generation.

warrensk...

Well my schematics and Circuitry differ quite alot from the pdf's. But yet in some ways similar as are all Radiant,Cosmic,Ion,Earth energy extractors. I Do not go by the pdf's schematics Because my own intuition is leading in a different circuit design. not saying that it is any better or worse (as I have yet to erect my Antenna and put my ground into the Earth as of yet) and Test it. So it is still subject to change and Evolve as my Knowledge Evolves same as did Moray's as every successive Generation device he built was better then the last. We Must try everything. So meanwhile everyone is trying that I will try this and then when I actually have something I will share Everything I got then.But I am still waiting to finish my Detector.

My Radiant Energy Detector or rather my R.E.S Valve (Radiant Energy Siphon Valve) seems to be the Heart of my Device as was Moray's. So in it's construction there needs to be taken the most precious care and patience to get it right the way I Know it needs to be.

I will say this my device as far built is L 38" x W 10"still subject to change.

I also read about a gentleman whom did some experimenting with Iron (or some type of metal) coated with Uranium ore in a standard Crystal Detector and obtained useful power. So experimentation in this direction seems to be the way to go.

Experimentation is the only way to go. and the only way we will Actually solve this puzzle.

Well not really a puzzle anymore as I know the Energy is there, Many others have done it and are Still doing it.

I know what needs to be done...

Now I just got to get the Pump Just Riiiight to get the Energy I want flowing to where I want it to flow. and that is the Trick.

WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Gaia/Mother Earth needs our help. and the Human race needs help. and the Advance races that have been watching us for thousands of years aren't going to help us unless they see us trying to help ourselves.

It has begun.

Infinite Respect peace Love and Blessings to All

Richard M
Back to top Go down
soundiceuk

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2013, 5:31 am

Bruce's ion valve patent states:

"The present invention relates to a method that generates electrons which can be converted to electrical energy and more particularly, to electrical power generation through the fusion of alpha particles with carefully chosen target elements, compounds, or alloys."

"The present invention is an original approach to the generation of electrical current, which relies upon an alpha fusion reaction. It is the main object of the present invention to provide a method and device for generating electrical energy that result from the reaction of alpha particles with specific materials."

"Other materials can be used and this will not depart from the spirit of the present invention"

It is my understanding that Bruce has developed many types of ion valve. The latest designs do not use any gas and fit your description of Moray's valves.

Your work sounds extremely interesting Richard and I'm eager to learn more.

The phrase "all roads lead to Rome" popped into my head.

Best regards,

Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meggerman

PostSubject: Output voltage   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 5:55 pm

To complete the details of this experiment then you need to include the voltage across the output LEDs, it may be that the current of 30mA through the LEDs is enough to confirm that voltage across them is around 5 or 6 volts, but confirmation of this would be useful.

Cheers
Rob
Back to top Go down
warrensk

warrensk

PostSubject: Radiant output   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:42 pm

Hello all,

Any updates on the ion valves construction? I recently posted a link to one of my asymmetrical motors I built following UFOPOLITICS forum. With proper filtering from hot, a neon can be lit up with a beautiful purple color, however the voltage across it is less than 6 volts according to my volt meter. I believe that is the diodes leaking hot voltage through them. Theres no way 6 Volts is lighting up a neon....so be weary of where you try and measure radiant voltage output, our meters dont exactly measure this type of energy the best. You can find areas where this voltage is present with an AV plug across an LED. This can be used as a detector.

Good luck to all and take care,

Warren
Back to top Go down
soundiceuk

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 10:18 pm

Hi everyone! Cool

Wow, what a fantastic, positive group we are building here!

I admire your experimentation Warren, that is really, really great to see! Very Happy

I'm certain that as long as all posts remain constructive like this, we will move forward quite swiftly. Very Happy

We really appreciate the positive attitude of the members. It is really uplifting to read! cheers

Here is my latest update for 4th February 2013.

It is nearly a year since I first emailed Bruce. Now, a year later with over 5000 emails exchanged we have Earth ION Energy Research Trust and a high quality research manual which has yet to be completed. We are also approaching a lovely 200 members globally.

I have met some amazing people in this journey, but I can tell that it has barely begun.

Recently, I have had the honour to speak with Bruce and John E. Moray via telephone. Cool Cool Cool

I have been working in the background on a number of changes to the website which promote Dr. Thomas Henry Moray's & John E Moray's work which ties in exactly with what Bruce is doing.

John E. Moray has given me and Bruce permission to display 10 minutes of his extremely interesting, heart warming and sincere Sea of Energy DVD.

These gentlemen have the necessary skills to make this technology viable, but at the moment they do not have the money or public support to solve a problem with the main custom component.

Dr T. H. Moray had the same problem with the valves burning out in daylight and Bruce and John have the same problem due to the extreme power surging in the universe during daylight.

Their valves, the "Moray Valve" & the "ION Valve" are super conductors to convert radiant energy into usable DC power.

They are more than capable of solving the problem. This is certainly not where their skills end. I cannot say at this stage how deep the rabbit hole goes, but it is very deep.

Whilst most of us were at school being indoctrinated by the mainstream with science that is bull, including myself. Bruce took a different route and spent his time reading books instead. He discovered Moray's technology whilst searching for the power source to his anti gravity propulsion system designs when he was quite young.

T. H. Moray also started out in this line of research as a young boy, as did John E. Moray as his father's protege.

I find myself fascinated by the whole story and how I find myself involved with the greatest living Radiant Energy researchers Bruce & John, not to mention probably the best crystal radio set builder and team of top flight experimenters whose names I will keep safe for now.

Me and some of the members have been privately discussing a way of generating funds via educating children in school about crystal radios via the kite experiment video and other less dangerous experimental materials, in a kit form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L50x35df2nI

To brainstorm this idea I started a thread on a popular forum, the Energetic Forum called "Free Energy Radio".

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/13378-free-energy-radio.html

The thread quickly outlined the conspiracy FACT that we face in todays modern world.

Corporate greed prevents progress in alternative energy mainly via education. FACT!

However as T. H. Moray found out, the patent systems shrouds technologies in secrecy, enabling the rich to manipulate the outcome of technologies which threaten their greedy fat cat profit margins in any way.

Totally amazingly folks!!! We have a real chance here to unite with John and Bruce while they are still here with us to finish the work of T. H. Moray.

John's and Bruce's hero can also be ours too!

I found it extremely interesting to hear John say that he has been told that his father was a student of Nikola Tesla.

Chances like this don't come along everyday folks! This almost feels like a dream to me sometimes, but just like me, you can be a part of this future like I am.

We can pull together and fulfil T. H. Moray's work and complete his work.

Three things we need.

A) That filthy, dirty, root of all evil - MONEY

B) Public support.

C) Positivity.

All three things are slowly growing and I believe it is the "law of attraction" or "natural law" that is allowing this to happen.

I just wanted to finish by saying that I cannot respond to everyone's posts, but I do gladly read them.

This isn't this only project I have on the go as well as raising and educating 4 young children.

I'm really trying my very best to make this happen and without everyone's support this collaboration could not have happened.

We welcome your ideas and experiments as always! cheers

cheers cheers cheers May 2013 be the year for "Radiant Energy"!!! cheers cheers cheers

Warmest regards,

Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
warrensk

warrensk

PostSubject: Transmutation of Uranium ores?   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2013, 3:40 pm

Hey all,

I was just reading up on the moray valve on rexresearch.com and noticed that he was involved with several experiments dealing with purifying ores and getting metals to become radioactive like bismuth. I am under the impression he was doing a bit more than coating an electrode with uranium. Has anyone experimented with this?

Also, in one of the schematics there's a moray valve that acts more like an old school crystal detector. Looks like it could have been pyrite melted into a low melting point allow that was also doped with the radiation from uranium. He was supposedly able to age uranium ores artificially (sounds like mineral alchemy) and increase the potency from .043% to 52% with high energy bombardment with the use of a high voltage negative potential. Not sure if im getting this confused, so let me know if any of you think otherwise. He may have been talking about how exposing uranium ore in a vacuum tube of some sort to the high negative potential of the skys and some heat to the plate was able to gain radioactive effects to the tube. With the more use, the better. I will be trying to make my own crystal radio and detectors to go with it. Should offer for some really fun experimentation, especially with that kite idea!

@paul
It would be a totally awesome experience to come in contact with someone so close to Tesla and Moray's works. I will be making a larger asymmetric generator soon and using this circuit and an antenna to see how much power output I can get. This has been really fun so far!

Warren
Back to top Go down
meggerman

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2013, 5:19 pm

Hi,
I would like to start a replication of this device. Its a fairly simple construction.
Does anyone know the dimension of the coil L2, diameter etc?

I have ordered a set of square panel current and voltage meters even though I have sets of digital meters just to show a good and fair copy of the above setup.

Is it possible to contact the person who setup this proof of concept device?
It would be useful to ask some questions.
Rob
Back to top Go down
Earth ION Energy

Earth ION Energy

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 5:01 am

Hi meggerman Very Happy

I am in direct contact with the builder.

Here is what he said some time ago:

"The form was a 3" diameter cardboard shipping tube.

I am 'assuming' the input was at least 6 volts and showing 7-10ma on the meter seems pretty obvious that an input of around .06 watts is being used.

The output I would also 'assume' to be in the range of 5-7 volts based on the brightness of the bulbs and the meter is showing slightly over 30 mA.

Simply a learning tool of my own pursuit.

The circuit is quite simple as shown by Bruce, I spent maybe an hour putting the circuit together including the time winding the coil but also another 6 or so hours finessing, tinkering, tuning, observing and altering things to get that result. It is not something you can expect to toss together and twist the dial on the air cap and power the world - you have to understand what the circuit is doing. I believe that is all Bruce intended.

If people simply build it and expect immediate success they will surely be disappointed and fail.

I didn't take any other pictures of it and all the parts are now supporting 2 other test units.

I tend to move from one build to another fairly quickly as I learn."

Here is what he said recently:

"The LEDs I used in that particular build were just standard ultra bright 3.7 volt - Something I picked up from either allelectronics or electronics goldmine as some bulk package deal they were having. I purchased a bag of 500 way back when - I tend to tax them to failure quite often."

"Probably the easiest way to see what the voltage might be across the 10mm ultra bright LEDs would be to take a power supply and power a couple LEDs in series, dial it up until you reach the 35ma and note the voltage."

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meggerman

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 6:12 pm

Hi Paul,
I have started the testing on my circuit, the components are the same, with a few changes:
7.4 Li-Ion battery, not 6V
330uF capacitor, not 3300uF
50 + 25 turns of 0.71mm wire not 0.8mm wire
7' of antenna, not 65' (big difference here).

I notice that the oscillating frequency in the scope shots from the engineer is around 4.5Mhz, but I think mine is running at around 1Mhz, so something is not yet right.
My input power is 20mA and output is 6mA at best with about 5.5V so its got some way to go yet to get even 1X.
The scope tells me the p-p of the L2 coil is around 200V, and the engineer shows about 17V p-p for L1 and about 40V p-p for L2.
I suspect I need to find out why my oscillator is not running at over 4Mhz and why the voltage p-p on L2 is so high.
Can you confirm there is a junction at C2 to L2 and C1 to C5.

Cheers
Rob
Back to top Go down
soundiceuk

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 5:37 pm

Hi Rob, we appreciate you trying to display a clearer setup. It is unfortunate that the builder needed the parts for other experiments.

I had to check him about your question as it was a long time ago when I posted those scope shots.

I must admit I didn't fully understand all of the information at the time. I just knew of was of some relevance.

I thought it was necessary to post this now to avoid further confusion.

Here is what the builder said:

"The scope shots were from a dual circuit I was working on to create a beat frequency between them - they didn't have anything to do with that particular validation circuit... I believe it was one of the other ones Bruce brought out using a beat. I can see where some might be confused with those posted in the same section.

It's difficult remembering that specific build - I've probably built hundreds of circuits since that one. I do remember it took a lot of time of tinkering, poking around and tuning to get it there. You could literally move something in the room and alter the tuning - it was very sensitive to it's environment."

In the Sea of Energy DVD John E. Moray also talks about his father's device displaying the self capacitance phenomena.

I have been told by a number of people the devices sweet spot can be kept using electronic control.

There is definitely a junction there. My circuit drawing skills improved a little more later on.

All the best,

Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soundiceuk

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 5:51 pm

warrensk wrote:
Hey all,

I was just reading up on the moray valve on rexresearch.com and noticed that he was involved with several experiments dealing with purifying ores and getting metals to become radioactive like bismuth. I am under the impression he was doing a bit more than coating an electrode with uranium. Has anyone experimented with this?

Also, in one of the schematics there's a moray valve that acts more like an old school crystal detector. Looks like it could have been pyrite melted into a low melting point allow that was also doped with the radiation from uranium. He was supposedly able to age uranium ores artificially (sounds like mineral alchemy) and increase the potency from .043% to 52% with high energy bombardment with the use of a high voltage negative potential. Not sure if im getting this confused, so let me know if any of you think otherwise. He may have been talking about how exposing uranium ore in a vacuum tube of some sort to the high negative potential of the skys and some heat to the plate was able to gain radioactive effects to the tube. With the more use, the better. I will be trying to make my own crystal radio and detectors to go with it. Should offer for some really fun experimentation, especially with that kite idea!

@paul
It would be a totally awesome experience to come in contact with someone so close to Tesla and Moray's works. I will be making a larger asymmetric generator soon and using this circuit and an antenna to see how much power output I can get. This has been really fun so far!

Warren

Have you studied Bruce's ion valve patent much with regard to construction? http://www.earthionenergy.com/disclosures/US7800286.pdf

I am also interesting in making a crystal radio, infact a kit is being worked on in the background.

A weather balloon is also an alternative to a kite.

It would be interesting to see how much power / decibels can be produced with no prime mover.

For custom crystal sets have a look at Perikon detectors.

I like to think of this forum as a hub for all Radiant Energy pioneers to get together and collectively make positive progress.

It is an awesome experience to walk in the footsteps of some of the greatest experimentors / inventors.

I am personally corresponding with John E. Moray regarding the future of the forum and progress.

Everything is looking very positive so far.

I will keep you all updated.

Best regards,

Paul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT   5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5X MORE CURRENT OUT THAN IN - VALIDATION OF PROOF OF CONCEPT
Page 1 of 1